January 26, 2013

My OkayOkay Experience

Have you ever bought something from OkayOkay.com? I haven't, but I decided to try my luck two weeks ago. I chanced upon the website and saw that it contained deals from various merchants - just like other deal websites. But unlike the other deal websites, I saw that they sold more baby's and "domestic" products. Voila! I found myself making an account to buy stuff.

After making the purchase via Dragon Pay, I went back to regular programming. I wasn't expecting the arrival of my orders because the website said they aren't due to be delivered until the 22nd. To my surprise, the first order came after just three days. Fast! Strangely, my two orders didn't arrive at the same time. I told the CRS about this, and she told me na ganyan talaga. Oh well!
My first order arrived fast!
And on the next day, I was caught in surprise again because my second order arrived. Alright!
But the second one is not late, either!
So what did I buy? The single or those without children may not find them interesting. But I couldn't resist them! One of them is truly useful, but the other one is, well, cute to look at. Teehee. Here they are:
Bin-8 Bottle
The first one is a Bin-8 Bottle. It looks like a bottle but it really is an assortment of several basic kitchen tools. It originally cost P750 but I got it for P280.
Just needs a bit of cleaning and polishing. Just wait and see!
Funnel, lemon squeezer, spice grater, egg masher, cheese grater, can opener, egg separator (not in photo: measuring cup)
I am still living in my parents' house, and I am not exactly "fond" of kitchen chores, so this is virtually useless for me. But I just couldn't resist buying it. I found it so cute; I just wanted to take it home already!

My second order is my original purchase. This is the one I intended to buy all along. Since Y is already crawling, I need to keep the house safe - thus, the need for this:
30-pcs Home Safety Starter Pack
This Safety Starter Pack has 30 pieces (obviously) of contraptions that would make a home safer for the exploring baby. Chos, parang commercial. Hahaha! Anyway, this originally cost P500, but I got it for P299.

The contents of the box
The contents of the box all laid out. I have no idea how to use them. Hahaha!

My first OkayOkay.com purchase
Before ending this post, since it was my first time to buy from the site, let me share with you how the transaction went.

PROS:
- Cute household stuff! They don't have anything fashion or makeup-related, but it's a wasteland for domestic divas and wannabes.
- Transaction is swift and painless, thanks to the Dragon Pay option.
- Customer service is great! I had a question on two occasions, and on both times, I got connected to a CSR immediately, who was able to answer my questions well.
- Delivery is fast. Well, thanks to Xend and LBC!

CONS:
- Shipping is not free! I was used to buying from websites, such as Zalora and Lazada, where shipping is free. I had to pay P120 for shipping to Davao.
- It's now or never. Since it's a deal website, the merchandise are only sold at a limited amount of time, and they feature different stuff in a week.

Well, I just checked now and found there are other cool things again. Oh no!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...