July 30, 2013

Rainy Day Essentials

Rainy days are here na for real.

I love the rainy weather. Don't you? Of course, I could not say the same thing way back when I was working in the office. But now that I'm working from home, the colder the better. Ah.

What I don't like about rainy weather, though, is the increased tendency to get sick. Just last week, Job was down with fever and flu. George also told me that my inaanak, Andrei, had singaw yesterday. Now, it's Yuri's turn. Last night, he suddenly had sipon dripping from his nose! (Sorry, TMI! Haha!)

Nevertheless, I don't fret because I already prepared our Rainy Day Essentials (read: cold busters!) way ahead of time:


1. A canister of Boogie Wipes that I have won the other month
2. Disudrin to combat sipon 
3. Lotsa lotsa water
4. Vitamin C, which we take everyday: for days with cold, though, we take double dosage.
5. Paracetamol in case of fever: we usually use Calpol but today, we only have Biogesic.
6. Nasal aspirator (I forgot the brand): I usually use this for Yuri at night.
7. KinderCare digital thermometer: I have two other digital thermometers (one in my diaper bag and one in my first-aid kit).

Not in photo: Lotsa lotsa fruits and vegetables

Yuri was a bit hot when we woke up but the temperature immediately subsided when we went downstairs. He still has a cold, but it's not bothering him as much as it did last night. I claim that he will be healed today in Jesus' name. :-)

What about you? What do you usually prepare to combat rainy day illnesses?

Oh, and another thing I don't like about rainy weather is the sleepiness that comes with it. Instead of preparing my blog posts late at night, I find myself sleeping almost as soon as Yuri does! I have a lot of backlog now! Gaaah!


PS: If you have time, please visit this post of mine: 10 Instax Shots, 4 Places, 1 Jolly Family! We went to a couple of places in the city, went to the mall, stayed at home for a mini pool-party, and took photos using an Instax 210 camera provided by Jollibee. I hope you like it!

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...