December 28, 2015

A Joyful Mess

Hi everyone!

If you're wondering where I am - I'm still alive and kicking by the way! - I just want you to know that I've officially moved and started blogging over at JoyfulMess.com. Actually, I've started blogging in my new home since the first day of July!

I truly appreciate you accompanying me in my blogging journey, and I hope you'll still give me the honour of your company in my new home. Please head over to the URL above and share stories with me!

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...