December 18, 2014

Christmas Gift Idea: Hot Rod City Playmat

I know Christmas is only days away, but I'm sure some of you are still shopping for gifts. Am I right or am I right?   
If you're looking for a gift for a young boy in particular (any age!), my suggestion is the Hot Rod playmat. You can also buy it for a little girl who loves cars!

Basically, it's a mat designed with a terrain and tracks. That's right; it's designed to be run over by cars and trucks which are, safe to say, are the obsessions of many little boys.

I got mine when I won a Cudsly gift certificate giveaway on Manila Fashion Observer. I contemplated on buying a Kiddie Sofa (which was what I really wanted to buy pre-winning) but decided it would be too bulky to ship and may be left unused because as a mobile little person, Yuri likes carrying his chair around.

So I decided to buy something that fuels the vehicle obsession. I did not, however, want to buy another truck during that time. Then, I stumbled upon the Hot Rod City Playmat.

There are four designs available in Cudsly: theme park, construction, desert, and barn. I chose the theme park design because it looks fun (from a female perspective) and has many roads.

Lately, though, Yuri has been obsessing over constructing vehicles. I think he's memorized around 10 different names. Had I known earlier, I should have bought the construction theme instead!

Oh well, maybe next time. Maybe we can drop Daddy some hints...

Anyway, why do I like the mat? At first, it looks ordinary. I mean, it's a flat mat with drawings. What's so special about it?

1. First, the ink used is non-toxic.

2. Second, the mat is non-slip. It sticks to the surface.

3. Third, you can really feel the good quality of the material. I can't describe it texture-wise, but the mat is soft and sturdy at the same time.

4. Fourth, I can't explain why but it's really comfy for the feet. I can rest my feet on it after a long day. This benefit is not really for the kids but for the moms!

5. Fifth, the designs are beautiful. The drawing and color are impeccable. The design's not haphazardly drawn and the artwork can be appreciated by kids of all ages.
To be honest, I would have loved it even more if it was a little bigger. It doesn't seem to be a problem to Yuri since he can still play his cars on it, but it would even be better if it was bigger. However, you can actually buy another design and connect it to the mat to create a bigger one. You can also buy all the designs to form one whole city!

With all these in mind, I highly recommend Hot Rod City Playmat! It's available on Cudsly for only P680.

Merry Christmas!

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...