September 24, 2012

Another Lazada gift!

Last week, Lazada's customer service team sent me an email containing a survey for customer satisfaction. Having nothing better to do, I answered the survey. By the way, I like answering surveys, so...

I answered very honestly. I told them about the complaint I had regarding not giving me the tracking number immediately. It was a very minor problem, but I had to track the purchase so that I can be sure that I can receive it at home. Nevertheless, the complaint was well taken by the customer service team and I had no problem afterwards with the delivery.

I actually like ordering from Lazada because they offer free shipping anywhere in the country. It also has Cash-on-Delivery option for Davao City, something I greatly appreciate because I don't like using my mother's credit card and I'm not too keen on going to the bank to place deposit.

Now, this came to my email:


500 pesos is a big deal for me, and getting a voucher of this worth for free is nothing but great! I now have a Lazada tab open on my browser and as soon as I finish work, I'm going to browse for something to buy. Oh, I can't decide!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...