September 21, 2012

On Blogger Bootcamps and Angelito

Disclaimer: I am not there.

I'm here at home and am supposed to review another essay but I got a headache because I-don't-know-why. Anyway, I remembered that today's the first day of the Davao Blog Weekend Bootcamp. As someone who aspires to become a serious blogger, I really, really wanted to go there! But I cannot, for obvious reasons. Who will feed Y? How will I work?

How can I watch Angelito: Ang Bagong Yugto?

Just kidding. But I'm really hooked to this series. Gone are the days where I watched ANTM, Two Broke Girls, and reruns of Friends while I breastfeed Y. Now, the yaya decides what to watch on television! LOL! That means minutes of suspense as I watch Jenny desperately trying to hide the truth that Angelito fathered her baby... I digress.

The bootcamp takes place at the Malagos Garden Resort, around 2 hours away from here. We've been there last year, and we thoroughly enjoyed the bird show. On the other hand, one of the speakers of the bootcamp is from the newspaper where I used to work. I can totally feel the connections between me and this blogger bootcamp. But I cannot go! Oh gosh, why?

I don't blame Y, though. In fact, I won't go anywhere if that means being away from Y for too long #newmommyproblems. I'm such a smitten mommy that I cannot go anywhere, even for an hour, without missing the bébé! Oops, do I mean Y or J? Hahaha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...