October 15, 2012

What to get from Lazada?

The stats are back! Again, I know my stats are not that much, but I worked for more than a month to get that. Besides, it's better than nothing, right? My heart actually skipped a beat when I saw the zero stats this morning -- that's how I love this blog -- and breathed a little sigh of relief when I found out that it's a global glitch. However, I wasn't completely relieved until I saw my stats back.

Whew!

Anyway, I'm glad to say that I have already fulfilled my quota for last week. I was almost hopeless because I didn't work on Friday afternoon. But I don't lose hope that easily and worked on a Sunday. I'm looking forward to another productive week this week!

On the other hand, I remembered that my Lazada voucher will expire in 9 days. I need to buy something from the website -- fast! I can't decide among these choices:

Huggies Dry Extra Large
I swear by Huggies Dry. Y never experienced spills and he can sleep through the night using it. We still have more than 10 packs of Huggies diapers from our last Lazada loot, but I think we need to get some in extra-large sizes. Big baby is big!
Imarflex Ice Crusher and Blender
I broke our blender last Christmas because I tried to crush graham crackers in it. I didn't know the blender could handle the pressure. LOL. Anyway, since Y is already eating solids on a regular basis, I should get a new blender to process natural baby foods, and replace the blender I broke. :P
iPhone 5
Just kidding! I have no budget from an iPhone 5. *tears*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...