February 5, 2013

Photo Dump: SM Sunday and Errands Monday

SUNDAY

So we're starting to have this informal tradition that before we leave home to go to church, we'll have our photos taken outside the house. I used to be the only one doing this (por puro capricho), but my sister decided to join. Okay, the more, the merrier!

And, thus, the informal OOTDs of the non-model-likes is born. Please bear with us. :-)

Me with a sleeping Y

On Y:
Shirt: KidStyle
Shorts: KidStyle
Sneakers: Luvable Friends

On me:
Front-zip Dress (My first!): Meg
Flats: Overused and abused Solemates 

My sister practiced for this new pose. Just kidding!

Dress: SM Department Store
Shoes: Parisian

And that's my new Halo pouch hanging around her neck. I love Halo!

Finally, sinali na rin mukha ko. :D

The little kikay wants to have another pose, this time by the gate.

And my beautiful mom joins in, too!

On mama:

Blouse: Boyet Fajardo
Jeans: ForMe
Wedges: Outland

There's a gigantic shoe at SM Lanang Premier's atrium! The two children take a pose while I withdrew my salary.
Y's bored. Hehe. 

MONDAY

Monday was errands day for me. I had to open a checking account (my first ever!), send some money, withdraw some cash, buy some baby stuff and do a bit of groceries. So I had to wear something comfy - a polo shirt and shorts. This is a welcome break from all the dresses I've been wearing.

Polo: No Apologies
Shorts: Old Navy
Shoes: Laura (uy, iba na!)
Bag: Fossil
Note to self: Buy big mirrors when moving to the new house!
I'm ecstatic because we finally made a reservation for our very own house. That's what the checking account is for! Good thing my mom works in the real estate, so I didn't have any problem processing my requirements. However, the house won't be ready for turnover until after 18 months. But time runs fast and I'm excited! :-)

How about you? How was your weekend? (Sorry, my Monday became a weekend extension teehee.)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...