April 2, 2013

Our Simple Easter

Yes, I'm catching up on my blogging today. Masyado akong nag-enjoy sa long weekend ko. Kain lang ako nang kain. No work, no blogging! (Except for the Sample Room's Blogger Circle post teehee #makapluglang)

It was a good thing I was able to leave the house or I would've become a total bum. In tradition of our Sunday OOTDs, let me foist on you what we wore last Easter Sunday:

I wore the ZARA sandals I scored here. I'm not brave enough to take a closeup photo of my feet. :P

The leggings are from a department store (not sure where), and I realized wearing them makes my legs look fat. Boo!

White headband from Uyanguren :D
Sheer maroon cardigan (a 30-year old pamana ni Inay). I also wore it weeks ago here.
Front-zip dress/ long top from www.aionlineshop.com
Bag from SM Parisian

On Y:
Top: Tommy Hilfiger
Shorts: I forgot... Kidstyle?
Shoes: Luvable Friends (the only thing that could fit him now!)

My sister is wearing a cardigan and a plaid dress from my closet. They're supposed to be included in my garage sale, but I guess younger sisters always get first dibs!

Second realization: She forgot to button the cardigan completely. :P
Kaya smile na lang!
Kissy kissy photo

Y: Go away.

Third realization: My eyebrows are so bushy! Ayayay!
Anyway, I mentioned last time na I don't really celebrate Lent and Easter. But I love looking at Easter Eggs! I didn't prepare anything, though, kasi sino nga naman ang maghahanap? Good thing there were giant Easter Eggs over at SM Lanang Premier.

The first giant egg is right below the sun roof. Only my sister was brave enough to have her photo taken with it.
Good thing there was another set :-)
We joined SM's Eggstagram contest. The photo above is our entry. But we didn't win! Baket??? Saan kami nagkamali? Hahaha just kidding.

And oh, according to sources, Forever 21 is having another clearance sale. Tama ba ang balita? If it is, then iiwas muna ako sa pagpunta sa SM. :D

By the way, my post about Y's birthday party has been looong overdue. I hope I get to blog about it soonest! In the meanwhile, here's a sneak peek of what happened. (Sorry, ngayon ko lang na-realize wrong spelling pa talaga yung title ng post last time. :D)
_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the elegant chair below:


Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...