June 19, 2013

Changes again!

Hi! Some of you might have noticed the changes my site is undergoing. I'm sorry that you have to see the actual process. You see, I'm doing all the tweaks by myself, so it's a trial-and-error method to see what works and what doesn't. Also, I don't have a professional website design program (I don't even have Dreamweaver), so all the changes have to be done live. Brr.

Apparently, I'm in the mood for girly patterns (read: chevron) and I'd like to use more aquamarine in my blog. Of course, pink is still my dominant color. I can't imagine owning a blog that is un-pink. Also, I'm leaving the minimalist concept. I'd like to explore colors and patterns more.

Aside from the color scheme, I also changed my font scheme.

Lastly, I went more organized with the changes. Unlike before when I would just use colors that catch my eye, I went scientific and actually stuck to using similar hex codes strictly. I also consulted some websites for complementary colors. The works.

I forgot to take a screenshot of my blog before I made the changes, but thanks to Wayback Machine, I was able to see my old blog design:

Davao Mommy as of May 31, 2013

Of course, you wouldn't want to know what I did with my blog. Who am I kidding? Hahaha! I hope everything goes fine today so that I can create a proper post. :-)
_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...