July 20, 2013

DIY Wrought Iron Chairs - Ideas, Anyone?

Just after lunch today, these arrived:
Outdoor wrought iron chairs and table - in gold? Really?

A closer look at their sorry state :P

But there's so much potential, right?

Our Filipina neighbor just went back to Japan to live there for good. Of course, she cannot bring her things and furniture with her. Some of her things she gave to her father and relatives. Some of her things she decided to sell - through us. She requested us to sell the furniture and just wire the money to her in Japan. To return the favor, our neighbor asked my mom what she would like to have.

She asked for the chairs, which our neighbor gladly approved. Yay!

I was so ecstatic when I saw the chairs. I smell my first ever DIY project! Never mind that I'm a total noob when it comes to arts-and-crafts. Never mind that I was never the creative type. I smell DIY-success in this sorry state of wrought iron chairs!! Mwahahaha!

Of course, my ever risk-averse mom vetoed the project. Who can blame her? Hahaha. But she doesn't know the ideas I have in my head - yet. Wait until she sees my pegs:

Lime green chair with white table from www.readmakedo.com
Cute multi-colored chairs from www.bobvila.com
Such a lovely red and green combination from kootation.com
Gah! The ultimate Davao Mommy color scheme! From www.glutenfreepoodlehome.com
I'm not actually after the chairs here, but I'm totally digging the wooden floorboards. 
Photo from www.diynetwork.com



Now I'm just confused. Which one is best? Ideas, anyone?

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...