December 2, 2014

Attipas Shoes: A Review

I am fortunate enough to have received a pair of Attipas shoes to review, which arrived last week.
But let's talk about shoes first. I love kid's shoes. Because I have a boy, I think the best way to be "fashionable" is to invest in many good pairs of shoes (since we can't dress up everyday!). That's why Yuri, at a tender age of 2, has more shoes than me.

However, we have two problems. First, he's outgrown many of them. Second, when he likes the feel of one shoe, he won't wear another pair.

Luckily, Attipas is comfortable enough for him to live in.
Attipas shoes are functional baby/toddler shoes that look like a cross between shoes and socks. The upper part are super soft socks while the soles are durable but flexible rubber.

I believe these are the best kind of shoes for little humans who are only learning how to walk or are new to walking. They are very comfortable and light!

Here are the features of Attipas as described in the website, attipas.com:
Convenience
Strong, Smooth, Non-Slip,
Machine Washable, Fast Drying

Breathability
Superior breathable find holes release the baby feet’s heat

Big Toe Box
Free toe movement to improve Cognitive &Motor development

Safety
Non use of hazardous materials & adhesives, No use of Formaldehyde

Lightweight & Flexibility
Super light weight just like wearing socks
Although I had my eyes on the marine designs, I also like the design given to us. I really wish I had this pair of shoes back when Yuri was still learning how to walk!
Now, Yuri is 32 months. Frankly, given its design, which works best with baby's and younger toddlers, I don't think it would be the common first choice for panlakad shoes for older toddlers like Yuri.

However, I can see so many venues where older toddlers can use them. Right now, Yuri enjoys wearing them at home or outside in the yard. It's also great for playground use. Maybe he can also use them at the pool or at the beach? Finally, I'm considering carrying them in my bag in case we have to stay in a playgym where they only allow socks. Since socks can be slippery, I think Attipas would be perfect for this function!
Overall, I'm happy with Attipas. I have no complaints because you can see the quality of the materials and craftsmanship. I just wish I had these when Yuri was younger! :D
Thanks Attipas and Mommy Bloggers Philippines!

Attipas shoes are available on Lazada for P899 - P1199 but some are on sale now!

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...