April 20, 2013

Sample Room Loot: Mustela and Cure Gel

The other day, another package arrived at home.

I was trying out the overexposed backlight effect here. I like it!
Wait, you don't? Okay. :-(
Mama: Kabisado ka na ng taga-LBC.
Me: Ay hindi, bago yung nagdeliver ngayon.

Anyway, that's beside the point. The point is that my new Sample Room package finally arrived! Among all of my orders, this was the one I eagerly awaited because it contains two products I'm excited about: Mustela and Cure Gel. Happiness!

And yes, you read it right. They have Mustela in the products list na! It seems as if they heard my prayer over here. I was really praying for (free) baby products for my Y, and lo and behold, there's Mustela for me. I wasn't so lucky to get a sample when it was first available but lo and behold, nagrestock sila. It's meant to be!

Plus what made me feel even luckier was the fact that Mustela was restocked right on the day Sample Room also introduced their newest samples: Cure Gel. (Alleluiah!)

Enough talk, let's take a look at the "unboxing" photos na? :-)

Lame attempt of trying to get the samples stand up. Next!

Ah, much better. Presenting Mustela and Cure Gel samples!

The sample is a 50ml bottle of Mustela lotion. It also comes with a pamphlet detailing the product line of the brand. I didn't know they had products targeted to pregnant moms. Also, it's interesting to know they had a special line for babies' skin problems. I could have used one for Y's eczema (which is okay na!). If only I have the budget to buy all of them!

And this is Cure Gel, the product everyone is raving about in Japan. Did you know that in Japan, one bottle is sold every 12 seconds? Talk about amazing! Now, in the Philippines, Cure Gel is available in all Beauty Bar outlets. 

Cure Gel is amazing because it is 97% water (did I remember this right?) but it exfoliates the skin perfectly. Because it is mostly water, it is perfect for people with sensitive skin. What I'm amazed about is the fact that a dab of it removes 1mm of the skin! Ferfek!


These are the samples offered by the Sample Room team. You use one sachet per day, so you get to use all of them in five days. But wait, there's more. You don't need to exfoliate everyday, you know? Remember to only exfoliate twice or thrice a week to avoid irritating your skin.* 

In my case, since I'm at home everyday, I only plan to use Cure Gel at most twice a week. I'll be updating you about the progress! Iiiieeee exciting!

* Trivia: I used to write for a certain beauty company (initials are DS), so I know what I'm talking about. :D
_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the elegant chair below:


Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...