September 25, 2013

Woot!

We interrupt this program to give way to an ecstatic girl who just received good work-related news.

It all started when her friend, George, told her "congraaaaaaaaaaaaaats!" (verbatim) in Skype.

I genuinely didn't know what she was talking about because I haven't checked my work email yet. So obviously, I checked my email right away and here's what I saw:



Our team leader has just sent the top-producers and top-quality tutors of the month. Happily, I'm in both categories! Natawa nga ako sa top producer because the number of my reviews is halos kalahati lang ng mga nauna sa akin. Di bale, I'm not aiming naman for top producer. Instead, I always wanted to be a top-quality tutor because I strive to make my reviews good and helpful for the students. #bow

I just love it when I know I'm doing something right.

By the way, if you're wondering, my team leader is the Tetcha of the blog, Pensive Thoughts. :-)

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...