October 23, 2013

I've got a Sunshine Award!

Photo: lovestitches.blogspot.com
First of all, thanks to Donna for nominating me! Second, I'm so sorry for this super-late post. I would like to say that life got in the way, pero in reality, there's just too much backlog for this blog! I'm glad I can finally blog about this now. The things I need to do I'll copy from Donna's blog:
  • Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
  • Share random facts about self.
  • Answer 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you.
  • List 11 bloggers to recommend. They should be bloggers you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love!
  • Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate, answer & let all the bloggers know they've been nominated. you cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you.
Dami! Haha! Anyway, let's begin.

11 Random Things About Me

1. I'm afraid of butterflies.
2. I've been writing (stories) since I was 6.
3. I don't eat okra.
4. I don't eat fish.
5. I'm an online essay instructor by profession.
6. I only lasted 2 months as a newspaper reporter.
7. I'm a socially awkward person.
8. I always get jittery talking on the phone.
9. I dream of having a preschool.
10. I'm currently obsessed with designer bags.
11. I've had the same Smart number since 2007.

Answers to Donna's 11 Questions:

1) What's your beauty regimen? What particular brand of beauty products you are currently using?

Gah! Not applicable! I've had ZERO beauty regimen since Yuri was born. Nope, not even a regular facial wash. This question reminds me to take care of myself already!

2) In what way do you reward yourself?

I am a shopper, albeit a kuripot one. Good old retail therapy always calms and destresses me. Also, I tend to time these shopping trips kung sale so less guilt. Plus, it's not just clothes, shoes, or bags. I also love doing the groceries. :D

3) What song best describes yourself?

Hard one. I don't really associate myself to a song, but my hands-down favorite song is Hillsong's Everyday.

4) What's your favorite place (specific) and why?

The mall. Seriously. But if you want a profound answer, I'll choose the beachline of Lanuza, Surigao del Sur.


Photo: www.flickriver.com
It's amazing there because despite the quietness of the place, the waves are thunderously loud! This makes the place a surfing destination. Of course, it helps that you're with a loved one. Teehee. Unfortunately, I don't have a personal photo because my memory card got corrupted after my trip there. Huhu.

5) What's your top 3 favorite food?

Chocolate, cake, pizza

6) What 5 things you can't live without?

My phone, my laptop, bag, diapers, and my ATM

7) What's your top 3 favorite blog? Share their link too.

Topaz Mommy, Mommy Fleur, Sugar Go Spice

8) What's on your shopping/wish list? Name 3.

(Opens actual list in phone) An everyday bag, new divider plate for Yuri, insect bite cream for Yuri

9) Given that your partner allows you to spend a day (24 hours) with a particular famous guy, who would that be and why?

A few years ago, it would have been Ely Buendia. Now, it's Chantavit Dhanasevi.


Photo grabbed from his Instagram account: instagram.com/terchantwist
10) Who is your biggest inspiration in life aside from God and your family?

Yuri and Job. Of course. :-)

11) What is your prayer to God at this moment?

A prayer of thanksgiving for blessing me with such a great life!

11 Bloggers I'm Tagging

1. Van of http://www.joysofawifeandmom.com/
2. Marie of http://www.mommyunwired.com/
3. Farida of www.inlovewithsunflower.com
4. Maye of www.momaye.com/
5. Krisna of themudrabelle.wordpress.com/
6. Janz of www.deliciouslyspicy.com
7. Lou of www.louopena.blogspot.com
8. Rea of theunfoldinggene.blogspot.com/
9. Kat of theunstressed.com/
10. Devi of missusontheblock.blogspot.com/
11. Kristine of www.ruralmomkristine.com

My 11 Questions to You

1. Which famous, dead personality would you like to meet right now?
2. What are you thankful for?
3. What gadget are you willing to give up today?
4. What time do you usually wake up?
5. How healthy are you?
6. What do you look for in a blog?
7. What is your guilty pleasure?
8. What strange talent do you have?
9. If you could switch lives, whom would you switch with?
10. What is your dream job?
11. What do you want to receive this Christmas?

Wow, you made it this far. Congratulations! Haha. Thanks for reading and I hope you have fun answering the questions!

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...