October 29, 2013

Last Sunday + Halloween Plans

I'm having a lot of fun putting Yuri's "outfits" together now that he's a toddler! Well, compared to other Baby OOTDs, Yuri's are simple to fit his personality. But then, I always try to bring some kind of a subtle "punch" just to make it cute! Also, I love that now, hindi na ako limited to baby clothes. I'm so tired of letting Yuri wear onesies and rompers no!

Last Sunday, here's what Yuri wore:
Shirt: Carter's
Busha pants (Which I got for only P50! Can you believe it?)
Shoes: Children's Place
(Both shirt and shoes I bought from Charles Goodies.)

Sorry, I took the photo before na-plantsa yung shirt. But don't you find it cute? #loveyourown. Haha! But I like how this outfit is sooo comfy and light, perfect for the still-humid morning weather in Davao. But the colors are Autumn-ish, so it fits October well. Yay! Here are more photos of the little boy waiting for us to get dressed:

Bored Yuri

Impassioned Yuri

Engrossed-at-the-TV Yuri


Let me tell you a short story about these shoes. I actually bought this pair almost one year ago, when Yuri was only around 10 or 11 months. I didn't know the first thing about shoe sizes and buying baby shoes online, so I just picked a design I liked in a big size, knowing it will eventually fit Yuri.

I picked a size-7, which was, of course, too huge for Yuri's baby feet. So I kept it in the closet for a while. I almost forgot we had these shoes! Buti na lang pagkakita ko kasya na/ kasya pa kay Yuri. Whew! And I love how it looks on Yuri's feet!

The power of self-timer haha!

Yuri barely smiles in photos, did you notice? :D

Yuri kept running in church:

And in the mall:
Wearing his Crib Couture cap to complete the outfit.


I love the shoes. But the point of the photo above is that abot na nya ang patungan ng paa sa high-chair. Yay! Big boy na. Huhu! #bipolar

So what about our Halloween plans for this year?

We originally wanted to attend SM Lanang Premier's Trick or Treat on the 31st. We headed out last Sunday to look for costumes. However, Yuri got terribly afraid of the costumes. Take note na costumes pa lang yan ha. He was even scared of the pumpkin baskets. Oh noes!

And SM, in my experience, goes all-out pa naman on Halloween. Last year, on this day exactly, we were at Cebu for a mini-reunion. On Halloween Day, we visited SM Cebu. Here are what greeted us:



Super scary, not to mention their costumes smelled foul. Haha sorry, I just have to mention that. The point is, if Yuri got terrified of Toy Kingdom costumes, what would happen if he sees these salespeople walking around the mall? Gah, terrible!

It's a good thing, though, that there's gonna be trick-or-treating in our village. That we'll surely attend! At least, kung matatakot si Yuri, eh di uwi! No pressure. We got his costume na yesterday, and my mom has already prepared a lot of treats. I'll blog about it soon!

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...