August 1, 2014

Lunch at Sea Green Cafe and Lifestyle Shop

Sea Green cafe is only the hippest healthy restaurant in Davao City. Or so I heard. So from the first time I came to know about it, I knew I should try it.

After months of craving, I was finally able to eat at Sea Green last Sunday. I was one happy gal!
Sea Green is this quaint little restaurant in the middle of the city that gives off strong country vibes. It's popular for serving only fish and vegetables and only fresh ingredients. Thus, Sea + Green. Love! Also, I wasn't kidding when I said it's tucked in somewhere in the middle of the city. We almost got lost because we're from the north and not very familiar with Torres-Marfori area. (Just go to Mercury Drug Garcia Heights and make a right. Or left, depending on where you are from. Ang labo ko lang.)


_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...