September 4, 2014

Funny Kind of Weird!

Today, I have a random story! Uso pa ba ang Throwback Thursdays? Haha. If it is, or even if it's not, I have a throwback to share. It happened to me a long long time ago. Mga last Monday.

Haha!
This photo is totally unrelated to the story, but here's Yuri showing off his "building."

You see, last week, Yuri and I were watching TV - bad momma moment I know. In my defense, the only local TV show that I follow was on: Pure Love. Please tell me you like that show, too. It's a guilty pleasure! Secret lang natin.

Anyway, we were watching TV when an advertisement of a popular milk for preschoolers came up. I really don't remember the brand as I don't bother remembering milk brands. But I jokingly asked Yuri, "Gusto mo yang milk?"

My toddler, who just turned 29 months, didn't think twice and answered, "Hindi gusto Yuri yan. Gusto ko dede lang."

Sabay breastfeed. Awww! Seriously, though, if you're breastfeeding a baby, I really urge you to keep nursing through the toddler years. Ibang experience!

(Here's a post I wrote on why I still breastfeed my toddler.)

But that's not my actual story for today. So yun, I was touched nga with what Yuri said, so touched that I wanted to share it with the Breastfeeding Pinays community in Facebook.

Come Monday afternoon, I drafted my story and after proofreading it, pressed submit. Let's inspire mommies! Let the "aww" comments commence!

However, as I was browsing through the page, I came upon another story by another mommy whom I didn't know.

Her story was exactly the same as mine!

The characters were the same, she has a toddler, too. They saw a milk commercial. She asked her child about the milk etcetera etcetera. Our children's answers were almost exactly the same and they both breastfed after answering!

Nakakaloka.

Seeing that the post was published seven hours earlier than mine, I quickly deleted my own post lest I should be accused of plagiarism! Chos!

Pero diba? It's so weird that we shared the same story with almost the same details on the same day pa. Funny kind of weird!

Have you ever had the same experience?

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...