September 7, 2012

How to exchange links with many blogs at once?

I've been a blogger since 2007. I was in college that time. Because I went to UP and had many extra-curricular activities, such as being an active member of a sorority and a party list, I never had enough time to maintain my blog. A weird habit of mine, as I mentioned in this post, is that every time I get the chance to blog again, I make a new one. In other words, I have never been able to build up a serious blog in the blogosphere.

This is my newest blog and I plan to maintain it. Now that I work from home, I can squeeze in a few minutes each day to write a post. However, in between full-time work and mothering, I can't be bothered to go through the tedious process of link building.

Luckily, in one of my aimless surfing moments, I discovered Mommy Diary. Paula Briones, the blogger behind the site, came up with a great way to exchange links with a lot of blogs effortlessly. Her brainchild is called BC Bloggers Secret. All you need to do is write a short post regarding the program and submit your website to Paula. After that, just wait for the links to come. It's that easy!

Cool, huh? :D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...