October 22, 2012

Another blog makeover

If you visited my blog lately, you must have noticed how my blog was constantly changing looks. You can blame Google Chrome. See, I always used Mozilla Firefox to blog (while I used Chrome to work). I'd like to think it helps me become more productive, but actually, it does not.

When I got finally fed up with the frequency of crashes I encounter with Mozilla, I decided to use Chrome altogether. That's when I found out that my old template, Elite Minima, doesn't work well with Chrome. Instead of having 2 columns, it showed just one column on Chrome. In other words, my blog looked like a big mess when viewed in Chrome.

I didn't have the patience (or the knowledge, for that matter) to fix my settings. I just looked for a new template, but nothing seemed to be working right. Then, after days of looking for the perfect blog, I discovered Incipient, which is a fully-customizable template. So far, so good. I think I'll be sticking with it from now on. :-)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...