October 8, 2012

First time at the SM Lanang Premier

Sundays are my self-imposed days off and our self-imposed family days. After going to church, all of us would troop to nearby malls, such as Abreeza and Gaisano Mall and just spend the day eating and shopping. My parents would never admit it, but like me, they also like to shop. Teehee.

As mall-lovers, we were excited to go to the newest mall in the city, SM Lanang Premier. Malls are going nearer to the north! Yes! It opened the other week but we didn't go because there were a LOT of people. My posse included a 6-month old baby and an old father/grandfather, so we didn't brave the crowd.

We finally had our chance yesterday. The herds of people were already gone so the mall was for us to explore. My mother thoughtfully brought a camera, so we shamelessly took pictures inside:
While walking along the halls of the mall -- Y is wearing Carter's rompers, Baby Gap socks, and Zara Baby shoes.
Pit-stop at Toy Kingdom and a photo op with Rich Uncle Pennybags
At the baby section of Toy Kingdom -- Y was laughing at the toys!
The first thing we did was, of course, buy stuff for Y! I was supposed to buy him this jacket:
Hindi na-orient si Ms. Saleslady LOL
It was a dark blue jacket with an owl hoodie and Y looked cute in it. I was already supposed to pay for it when my father spotted this:
What's this?
St. Patrick!
White and brown-striped jacket
It is exactly the same as the jacket I pointed out in this entry. But that was blue and this is white and striped. It was really cute, neat and fresh-looking that I just had to return the owl jacket back on the rack. Also, the saleslady at St. Patrick informed us that we would get a free toy when we purchase more than 300 pesos worth of St. Patrick clothing. The jacket costs P400, so we got this:
Blue and pink rattle
I didn't want to buy just one item for Y, so I got this, too:
Y would look so pogi in this striped shirt and cargo shorts
Hoodie + striped shirt + khaki shorts. Hmm... Now, come to think of it. It is the exact getup of his dad!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...