October 10, 2012

Blocked by the boyfriend!


This actually happened last week but I just remembered to write about it now. It was last Thursday or Friday, I think. J sent me load (#prepaiduserproblems) as he always did. Then, he texted me. Of course, I replied to him. He didn't reply so I figured he was busy doing something. I didn't think anything of it, when he texted again. "Busy ka? Please text."

What? I texted! I sent a lot of text messages already, but he still continued sending the same message. I tried calling him, but my calls couldn't get through. Even the text messages I sent via Facebook couldn't get through. Finally, I asked my friend, George, to send him a text message for me. That he got and informed me immediately that he got George's message.

The following day, he switched to his Smart sim. He was using a Globe sim the day before and we thought the problem might be with Globe. Now, we used to be on the same network (Smart), but he had to switch to Globe for work. Long story. Anyway, we thought he could receive my messages already. Guess what? He still can't! My calls still couldn't get through, either!

So for a short period of time, I relayed my messages through his sister. That lasted for about 15 minutes. Message relay is so tiring! Haha!

The next day, he still couldn't receive messages on both sims. I was already starting to lose hope (chos!) when finally, finally, he figured out what was wrong. All my messages were in his spam box!

Apparently, his phone blocked my number. *tears* He swears he didn't block my number so we were clueless as to why I was blocked. Was I sending too many messages? Nah, I don't think so. J's guess was that I was sending obscene messages. Seriously?! Hahaha!

Then, he remembered that his kid cousin borrowed his phone when he went home for his sick leave. He must have blocked my number my mistake! At least, everything goes smoothly now. J was really upset, but I was amused by the turnout of events. Well, it wasn't my money that was wasted. Teehee. :P
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...