July 6, 2013

Noisy, Pesky Neighbors!

I rarely rant on this blog, but forgive me for doing so now kasi hindi ko na keri! As in! I'm not exaggerating!

A few days ago, I posted some photos of our neighborhood. Some commented that our neighborhood looks so quiet and peaceful. Well, it is, most of the time. There are times when a few neighbors get loud, but that's it. However, we live right next to another village, and near another house from that village.

Sometimes I wonder where these people come from. Where did they come from? Okay, literal hahaha. But seriously! They have rows and rows of chickens on the vacant lot right next to our house. Chickens! And they're sooo noisy, especially when all of these chickens crow at the same time. Kaloka!!!

But that's not the issue today. Hindi ko alam kung fiesta ngayon or birthday pero ang ingay-ingay!!! Last night, they slaughtered a pig. A pig! Okay, so that's forgivable. Eh sa maglelechon sila eh. But this morning, we woke up to the sound of another pig being slaughtered. Ilang baboy ba kailangan mamatay para sa kalokohan nila?!

But wait! There's more! While we were eating lunch earlier, OMG, pinaandar na ang videoke machine!!! Super ingay!!! As bad as it sounds, nagsisigawan pa talaga ang mga bata sa microphone! Merry-making talaga at its finest!

As of this moment, I heard eight renditions of Pusong Bato already!!!

Sorry naman sa quality. That's the best my phone can do. Super zoom in talaga to capture the partey.
I'm going crazy because Y has not taken a nap this morning, so he really needs to sleep now. What I did is close all our windows and doors to minimize the sound. Ang init, buti sana kung centralized aircon kami!  Worse, tagos pa rin ang Pusong Bato!

Kaloka our neighbors. Where did these people come from?!

I'm not trying to be high-and-mighty here. I do enjoy a good round of videoke - only in the appropriate places, like karaoke bars. I just hate insensitive people, and I - honest to goodness - hate noise pollution.

Unfortunately, I cannot complain because the polluters are not from our subdivision. *sigh*

PS: Pardon the napakadaming exclamation points in this post. Expression lang ng nararamdaman.

PPS: Suddenly, umulan! YES!!! Rain on their parade, bleh!!!

PPPS: OMG! Hindi nadala sa ulan! This time, Amazing Grace ang kinakanta (take note: pasigaw ha). Jusko!

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...