October 8, 2012

Monday Updates

I'm squeezing in 5 minutes between work to post a quick update. Not that it matters to you, though. But it matters to me! *pouts lips* Hahaha!

Y update: He can now do close-open at 6 months! You know that age-old song of Filipinos? Close open, close open? Y's yaya randomly sang the song, opening and closing her hands along with the song. Suddenly, Y began following her! He opened and closed his hands, too! We gathered around Y and he continued showing off. However, he lost attention quickly and already moved on. Anyway, he can do it na! Smart baby!

EDIT: Babies can do close-open at 5 months! I should have taught Y earlier. I didn't know!!! Maybe I should start teaching him to clap and "McDo-McDo." What? Babies younger than 6 months can do those already? Di nga?

Cebu update: We have finally booked a room at a small hotel in Cebu City. We were scheduled to stay at the Grand Regency Hotel and Towers, but, ugh, there was a mishap and we didn't like the way we were treated. To make the long story short, after the mistreatment (chos!), we decided to spend less for the hotel to make way for more. We booked at the cheapest hotel in the city so that we can have budget for other things, like a rental car. Good luck to us!

Work update: Today's the first day of my increased quota. Good luck to me!

Blog update: Finally, this is what happens when you don't blog for an entire weekend:
My blog overview from Thursday to Monday
My poor ranking also went from 160 to 290. Great job! Oh, well. :P
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...