November 8, 2012

Belle de Jour Planners for 2013

It's still early November and 2012 is still a bit far from over. However, I'm already itching to begin the new year with, what else, a new planner!

I first bought a Belle de Jour (or BDJ) planner early this year. Now, BDJ has released a new planner for 2013, and unlike last year, there are more choices to choose from.

There's the usual chic cover in leather or matte printed, priced at P648 for the former and P598 for the latter:


But I'm also crushing on the minimalist exclusive leather cover, priced slightly higher at P680:

The one in upper left
Don't you think it's so effortlessly stylish yet professional at the same time? Of course, the original cover is cool, too. Here are some more photos on the inside of the planner, taken from BDJ's Facebook account:



This feature of the planner is my life-saver.
But wait, here's another planner also from the BDJ team:


It's the Everything is Possible (or EIP) planner, which is also priced at P598. It's a planner that is targeted toward people who want to focus on reaching their goals this year. Of course, I have many goals, and I would love to have this planner. More photos:



The content is good, but the deal breaker is the color. I would like to have this planner if there were more feminine colors to choose from. Also, I don't think this planner comes with coupons, so it's BDJ again for me this year. Teehee.

Should I place my order now, or should I buy one at the break of 2013? Everyone at Twitter is already raving about their new planner, but don't you think it's more meaningful if I buy one to start the year right?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...