November 26, 2012

New Grocery Finds

If you have been reading my blog for the last couple of months (hello, handful of readers!), you would know that I'm in SM every week. (Hello, potential stalkers!) Kidding aside, ever since SM branched out to the northern part Davao City the other month, I have become an official fan.

Why? Because they got it all for me!

Seriously, they have everything. And it doesn't help that they have their own line of baby products, Baby Company. And they have almost every baby brand known to mother-kind. I can spend hours just browsing the aisles of the department store. Thankfully, Y doesn't have the same patience - even if the products were for him. Ugh, boys! Hahaha!

Last time I shared with you some of the products I used for Y. Those were pre-SM days. Now, every week, I discover new products - much to the dismay of Y's yaya, methinks. LOL. But who can resist affordable finds? Here are a few of them:

We have run out of the usual laundry detergent we use for Y. I normally use SmartSteps or Cycles laundry detergent, but I saw this brand in SM. It's called Baby Clean. I'm not sure, but I think SM owns this. It's very mild and I guess it cleans well, just like other brands. However, this is the last time I will buy a baby detergent. Y is 8 months now and his clothes are ready for Perla. I plan to buy lots of Perla bars for Y's clothes and my skin. (Sabi kasi ng nanay ko). Hehehe.

By the way, the 1000ml bottle costs only P150. :-)


We are also very strict with hand washing in the house. Even pre-Y, I wash my hands every time I pass by the sink. I don't know; I may have gotten it from my dad who's very OCD. And it's not the kind of OC that every girl on the block seems to have. He's seriously OC that he once considered psychological treatment. Before I digress further, this baby handwash from Baby Company smells really nice and, in my case, doesn't leave the hands dry.

This 500ml bottle costs only, get this, P50!


I swear by Huggies because it never left rashes on Y's skin. To those who keep on saying I should use lampin instead: yes, I used lampin when I was the one who exclusively took care of Y. I was very vigilant on changing the lampin every now and then, but Y still had rashes. It disappeared when I used Huggies again. Huggies Dry are currently on a promo (in every mall, methinks). It's 34+5, but unfortunately, I forgot how much the entire pack costs.

On a lighter note, we're on XL now! :-)

I also bagged larger goods some three weeks ago, namely a stroller (for only P999!) and a baby mat (for only P300!). I would have liked to feature them in my blog, but they're currently located at the back of Y's crib. Here:


There they are, stuck in a corner right behind the crib! We only take out the stroller (black, very hidden) when we're taking Y out. And the mat (blue, very visible) doesn't have its proper place yet. Hmm. I wonder where I can place it...

Unfortunately, I don't feel like moving the (giant) crib and pulling those two things out. But don't worry, they're there. Ano daw? Teehee.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...