December 3, 2012

J Kwento: My Embarassing Photos

I don't know what has gotten into him, but J's pastime lately is Googling images of me on his phone. I know right? Stalker! Hahaha!

He admitted trying to do it when we weren't together yet, but he felt sneaky doing so. Dapat lang! But now, it's something he does when he's bored.

Of course, these include photos of me waaaay back. Like 5-6 years ago. I would have preferred that he sees only "pretty" pictures of me, but what can I do? I don't own Google!

He's still laughing over this:


I can't even enlarge this due to embarrassment. This photo was taken in UP Mindanao 4 years ago! I was but a teenager. Hahaha! The dress looks good, but my hair? And what's that, mapungay na mga mata? LOL! What's that, 18-year old Maan?!

I don't want to know what other embarrassing photos he has found. Poor me. Hahaha! :-)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...