February 15, 2013

New Look for Davao Mommy!

I don't know why, but I suddenly got the urge yesterday to do a site overhaul. I wasn't really getting tired of my old blog design and layout, but I knew I was ready for something new - something simpler. Right, as if my old design was not simple. But that's beside the point. :D

Anyway, to refresh your memory (and mine), here's what my blog looked like yesterday:


I always liked basic and minimalist designs, but I wanted to make my blog more feminine - a little bit more me. Chos! But seriously, I guess I wanted to provide a more girly side to my blog because after all, I'm a girl! Another chos! 

I've retained the color scheme of my blog - white and shades of pink! These are my favorite colors after all. But it's got more femininity now because of the cursive fonts that I used. By the way, for my header and post titles, I used the Windsong font type. Since it's not available on Google fonts, I had to do a lot of CSS thingamajigs just to get it work. But it's worth it. Isn't it purdy?

Nothing much changed in the actual layout and the elements because, well, I don't have time for that yet. :-)

What do you think?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...