March 14, 2013

Ayala Abreeza Breastfeeding Room

It just occurred to me that I took photos of Abreeza's breastfeeding room the other week. In tradition of my breastfeeding room posts (I have SM Lanang Premier and SM Cebu), let's review Abreeza's this time. :-)

Months ago, I used to pay P20 to use Abreeza's breastfeeding room, which is located inside the Family Lounge. It was okay because the lounge was really spacious and comfortable. However, what if you don't really need to use the entire lounge? What if you only need to breastfeed for 15 minutes?

The good news is that they didn't ask me to pay when I breastfed last time I was there. I didn't have to go through my bag just to look for a bill that's potentially dirty. I hate that!

I didn't get to take a photo of the Family Lounge, but here's one from www.skyscrapercity.com.

The front area of the lounge
Anyway, the breastfeeding area has two cubicles (unlike SM's which is a big room where mommies can talk!). It's like a roomy comfort room with furniture. Also, I forgot to take a photo of the area outside the cubicle, so you'll only get to see the inside of the cubicle. Apologies, apologies.

Here are what you will see inside the cubicle:

The chair where you can sink into after a long day of shopping. Aaah.
Circles on your throw pillows
Unless you're carrying a phone or any device with you, this is the only view you'll get. Aside from your baby, of course.
And yes, in one of the cubicles, there's a table provided for your things. The only cubicle (as I remember it) doesn't have a table.
Moi et le bébé
Well, I guess that's it. It's only a cubicle, so there's not much to see. Which is actually a good thing if you're trying to put your baby to sleep (or if you're trying to sleep!). The couch is really comfortable and provides enough room for you and your baby. Also, the lights are dim, so even if you're not trying to sleep, you will really get drowsy.

What I don't understand is the loud music coming from the lounge itself. Oh well.

Summary: If you want to relax, sleep, and put your baby to sleep, Abreeza's breastfeeding cubicles are ideal. However, don't expect to get any interaction here because you are technically isolated. If you want interaction with other breastfeeding mommas, then SM's breastfeeding rooms would work for you. :-)

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the elegant chair below:


Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...