March 18, 2013

The Day of Reunions

I talk to my dearest college friends, Teena and George, almost everyday. But that's via Skype (and Line) because we don't see each other. You see, we live quite far from each other.

George and I used to be officemates, but then I resigned and began working at home a year ago. Residence-speaking, George lives in the south while I in the north.

On the other hand, Teena and I used to be neighbors. She used to rent a house in our subdivision and we would see each other regularly. That was almost a year ago, too. But she moved to Vietnam when her employer decided to do business there.

But Teena went home late last month, which means only one thing: reunion! Due to unforeseen delays and postponements, we only got to see each other last Friday, where we went to Abreeza!

First, OOTD! :-)
This was actually taken at the Family Lounge (more of this laterzz)
Heart-print romper: Forever 21
Shoes: forever Parisian
 Sheer maroon jacket/cardigan: My mom's

That jacket is an authentic vintage. My mom had it when she was in college, which was 30 years ago. She passed it over to me last year (which didn't fit at first because I was too fat!). Cool no?
We decided to eat at Shakey's because I was bringing Y and our yaya with me. :-)
Clockwise: Teena and George as Instagrammers, the stickers in the planner (my belated birthday gift to Teena), pizza (the only food I took a photo of), surprised Teena (teehee), me and Teena, and Teena and George

Unfortunately, I still look pregnant next to Teena. Hahaha!
...
Because it's my sister's last day of exams, she and our parents went to Shakeys, too. It was fun! After eating, I told our yaya to go with them, while we continued our chikahan in the Family Lounge. On the way there, we found this cool exhibit from D' Bone Collector Museum. 
Clockwise: The exhibit tarpaulin, me and Y looking at the other camera, George, me, and Y beside a  dolphin (?), me and an engrossed Y, Y, me, and Teena (happy family!), me, Y, and George
...
We proceeded to the Family Lounge. Imagine my pleasant surprise when I saw these people inside: my high school barkada! It's a reunion day after all! 
Osang, Noel, Zarah, Y, and me :-)
Photo from Osang's Instagram
These girls look so glamorous now! Of course, you too, Noel. Teehee. But what I'm referring to are their outfits, particularly their shoes! Unfortunately, Y was already acting up that time (it was time for his afternoon nap), so I wasn't able to take a photo of their shoes. Thank goodness for Instagram! I just grabbed another photo from Osang's account:

Don't these heels look divine? They're from Janilyn. Hmm, I wonder when I can wear high heels again. :-)
...
Before the day ended, my original reunion-mates and I just had to take outfit shots. Pardon our vanity; it's not everyday we see each other! Also, it's not everyday I'm outside the house! Teehee.

On Teena:
Jacket: Bazaar
Blouse: Bazaar
Jeggings: Saigon Square
Shades: Gucci

On George:
Dress: From Zamboanga City
(Left to right)
Teena's bag: Monte Blanc
George's bag: From UK! (If you know what I mean ;))
My bag: Fossil

Teena's shoes: Night Market HCMC
George's shoes: Celine

Now you know that among my high school friends and college friends, I have the ugliest feet. No kidding! Hahaha!

It was a fun day. We were meant to discuss a lot of things, such as business, but we spent lunch away laughing over mundane things. Another time, girls! :-)

*All the photos with watermarks are mine (most are taken by George). Those without watermarks are grabbed from my friends' cameras, smartphones, etc.
_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the elegant chair below:


Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...