April 11, 2013

Teal and Sandals

It's been a week since I've written a decent post. My excuse is that I'm busy. I'm working on a garage sale of my clothes. You see, since I've lost weight (yabang!), a lot of my clothes don't fit me already. It wouldn't make sense to keep them in an already overflowing closet, so I decided to just sell them for cheap.

Ugh, an overflowing closet. Don't all girls have this problem? I wish I can say it's a good problem, but not really, since when you look at it, the only clothes that you still wear comprise just a third of the heap. And I still can't decide whether to sell them on Facebook or Instagram. Any suggestions?

On the other hand, I'm keeping most of the dresses I bought post-pregnancy, mainly because they are very comfy and are perfect for breastfeeding. Here is one of those dresses:

Dress: Forme
Bag: Parisian
Sandals: Mario d'Boro

On Y:
Onesies: Carter's
Shorts: Kidstyle
Sandals: Disney
I'm sorry for the angle. My sister took this photo sitting on a chair. Anyway, I got this dress on sale! It was originally priced at P900+ I think, and I got it for only less than P400. It's lightweight so its ferfek for summer! :-)

Both Y and I are wearing sandals. It is summer after all! Please ignore my dark knees. Does anyone know a solution for it? Please tell me.

Uh, we still wear rattle bracelets from time to time. :P

Rattle bracelet: Mothercare
 My dress goes along with  the details of Y's bracelet. And Y's sandals are a shade of blue, too! Teehee.

She does!
 We were supposed to wear this onesies (is it right to say "onesy"?) the day before, which is my sister's Recognition Rites. She's an honor student after all, so she rocks! Unfortunately, the ceremonies begin at 8am, and Y woke up late. Oh well!

I don't know how to end this post already, so let's just take a look at this photo of Y. Hahaha!


Can you spot the pink rabbit peeking from behind my bag? :-)
_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the elegant chair below:


Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...