June 6, 2013

Pre-birthday Post: 23 Random Things About Me

I don't usually do these kinds of post, but since birthday ko na tomorrow (ehem), I'm temporarily taking the right to be self-obsessed.

Hindi pwede? But please let me? Ngayon lang? Hahaha!

Anyway, let's cut to the chase and act interested, shall we? Because I will be 23 years young tomorrow, here are 23 random things about me:

1. I bite my nails all the time. Some people do it when they are nervous, but I do it for no reason.

2. I lost around 45 pounds in just less than a year. I'd love to give you diet and exercise tips, but really, all I did was breastfeed.

Let us all now take a moment of silent to look at this tacky, poorly edited collage to show you I'm telling the truth:

Wasn't the 9-months pregnant me sooo cute? :P


3. I had my baby when I was 21 - a couple of months before I turned 22.

4. I started following mommy blogs even before I got pregnant. Law of attraction? LOL. My favorite bloggers are Mommy Fleur and Topaz Mommy; I read the entire blogs and missed no entry seriously.

5. I started blogging when I was a college sophomore. That was around 2007. But I only began blogging seriously September of last year.

6. I don't understand haters. Do they have all the time in the world?

7. I used to be a chill person. Not even a next-day deadline can freak me out. Now, I'm more nerbyosa than a coffee drinker. I jump each time Y goes near something that resembles a potential injury factory.

8. I don't eat fish.

9. I like wearing girly dresses and frills. I also like pink.

10. I think I have no future with photography, but I am a pathological picture-taker.

11. I have a degree in Communication Arts with a major in Media Arts from UP Mindanao.

12. I have no plans of going back to school.

13. I graduated last 2010, but I have never gotten my diploma yet. Must make time for that!

14. I don't understand people who post selfies and then place song quotes in the caption.

15. I cannot cook to save my life. Don't worry, I will practice.

16. I cannot swim nor ride a bike. I don't know much of the street games either. #loser

17. I cannot do any sport. I'm relying on J to teach Y sports in the future.

18. I love Kris Aquino and Toni Gonzaga despite the haters. That's what you call unconditional love.

19. I don't understand why some people criticize Davao Tagalog. Lemme get this straight: Davao is in Mindanao, which means its people are not native Visayan nor Tagalog. If Davaoenos come up with their own version of Tagalog (Tagalog pidgin or Davao conyo), then there's nothing wrong with that.

20. I don't play Candy Crush or any other game.

21. I am 7 years younger than my brother and 11 years older than my sister. I am 3 years younger than J, my boyfriend.

22. I don't understand moms who post their babies' symptoms in online groups, such as the MomCenter group in Facebook. I especially don't understand those who have time to post threatening symptoms. There was a time when a mom "asked" other moms what it means when her baby has blood on her stools. Hello?! At nakapag-FB ka pa ha? Sugod ka na kaya kay doc!

23. I used to think I was unlucky when it comes to raffle, but apparently, this is not true because I won two (actually three) awesome items last month. :-)

    So, uhm, wala kayong natutunan no? Bwahahaha! Sorry! I'll make it up to you in the next posts.


    On the other hand, I'd love it if you tell me something totally random about yourselves! Please do so in the comments! :-) 

    _________________________________________________________________
    Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

    rss_bunny

    Or by entering your email here:
    Enter your email address:


    Delivered by FeedBurner

    You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...