June 25, 2013

Trail Mix Post (Random Stories Over the Weekend)

I love trail mix. One can buy them from groceries (think DingDong for cheap, local version haha), but I'm more fond of making my own so that it contains the things I love. Hmm, I haven't created one since college...

But that's beside the point. Hehe. I was supposed to write a Sunday post (as usual) and was already beginning uploading photos from my cellphone when I discovered several other photos that are also blog-worthy. So I decided to include them in this post once and for all, hence, the "trail mix" blog post. :-)

Sunday

Off to church!

Gray dress: Meg
Gray flats: Solemates
(I need new flats in my liiife!)
Brown braided belt: From the closet
Brown "diaper" bag: Parisian

Shirt: Crib Couture
Shorts: Kidstyle
Sandals: Champion
After church, we went to SM Lanang Premier. It's been ages since I've last been there! Char, exagg haha. But seriously, I know the LEGO exhibit has been there for quite a while, but it's my first time to see it:

Lego Exhibit
My beloved SM Lanang Premier, Lego version
And those are Davao City's landmarks! I wasn't able to note them one by one, but I'm pretty sure that's the Davao (Philippine) Eagle up front and Pearl Farm Resort at the left.
There was also a Lego play area for kids! No one in our group was appropriately-aged (teehee), so we just watched by the sidelines.

By the way, isn't my sister's dress so cute? That's peek-a-boo, but we had the dress tailored to fit her so hindi na masyado malaki ang holes. They'll alter it again when she grows taller.
Meanwhile, I tried my luck doing this OOTD post. Ang hirap pala pag malaki ang tiyan hahaha

And then, we had lunch at, where else, Mandarin.

We were impatiently waiting for a high chair. One high chair was being used at another table, and guess what, mukhang kinder na yung bata! Kalurks!

Hahahaha, at ang bangs ni Y, winner!
While waiting for the order... I smiled while my sister goofed up!
I meant to take a photo of the cute hanging lanterns, but akala ata ni kuya waiter, sya pinicturan ko!

Random Days

I took this just this morning! We all woke up to a gloomy morning with strong rains and thunder. I love sunny days, but I've had enough of them in the summer! Ulan na naman please!

Of course, I wouldn't be saying that nung nag-ooffice pa ako. Haha!

It was also raining very hard in Surigao, J told me. Oo nag-uusap kami pag 5am #tanders.
This is Y's latest hobby: sumakay sa timba! That's what he does when he gets tired of running around the house. :D
Y wants to read, too! I didn't dare open the book, though. In fact, naka-plastic pa yan hanggang ngayon. Baka kasi punitin, sayang naman! Pang-library ko pa to, no!

By the way, this book is a birthday gift from Ninang George. Thanks much!
Last but not the least, Y can already feed himself! Yay to another milestone! Of course, it's not perfect. He aims well with the spoon pero ang tanong, may laman ba yung pagkain? Haha! So we need to help him pa. Good job, baby!

*Photos are grainy because they are all taken using my phone. I'm too lazy to charge my camera. Boo!

PS: The Shebusa Leather Bracelet giveaway is still ongoing! You can enter here:


And you can also avail of a 15% discount!


PPS: I reserve the right to delete comments that are totally random and unconnected to the post, unthoughtfully-written, hurtful, and insensitive.

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...