August 12, 2013

Yuri's Study Table is All Set - Thanks to Rinadesign!

Yuri is only 16 months old now, but our study table for future schooling is already ready. Talk about excited. Here's the story.


Almost 2 months ago, Ms. Patty Laurel-Filart promoted a contest on her blog for Rinadesign. That was right during the time when I became obsessed in designing Yuri's future study table. Super advanced lang, no? Wala kasi akong magawa that time. Haha! Anyway, I have heard of Rinadesign before. I've seen Ms. Rina Albert-Llamas's products on Zalora and Lazada but found them too expensive. Well, they're not actually that expensive. Cheap lang talaga ako. Hahaha!

Without much ado, I joined the contest. Agad agad. Three winners of 1k gift certificates and one winner of a 3k gift certificate will be chosen. You only need to post the Facebook page why you deserve to win the prizes. Here's what I posted on Rinadesign's Facebook page:


I'm such a drama queen, but what I wrote was true. Almost an entire month passed by without hearing news about the contest. I wanted to think that the winners were picked in private already, but my gut feeling tells me I will win. Swear! I joined the contest on June 15, and on July 11, I received this surprise:


ZOMG! I'm one of the three winners of the 1k gift certificate! I did not win the grand prize of 3k (fellow blogger, Tin, won - congrats!), but it's seriously fine with me. I'm super thankful! After the surprise died out, I panicked because winners need to claim their prizes in Manila. Oh no! 

I immediately messaged Ms. Rina on Facebook, pleading her to please allow me to shop online instead. Ms. Rina is super, duper bait, because she immediately said yes! No questions asked! Of course, I immediately browsed the albums to look for what I should buy. I already know that I need to buy wooden craft for Yuri's future study table, though.

I think I'm a difficult client to deal with because I keep changing my mind. But Ms. Rina is undoubtedly a woman of grace because she was really patient with me. Because my orders were heavy, there would be a bigger shipping fee. I volunteered to pay for it myself.

A day after I received my Instax from Jollibee, I received another LBC package. This time, there was no element of surprise anymore because I knew exactly what was inside the box:



All of the following are for Yuri, save for the last two photos.




I think you already spotted a pattern. Elephants! For Yuri's personalized water bottle (which he will use in, well, 5 years???), I originally chose an elephant design. However, I thought that by the time Yuri will be using it, he might not be interested in elephants anymore. So I chose a design that mirrors his favorite objects - cars and trucks.

The following are for my sister, Chelsea:



My sister has a fascination for notebooks. Well, don't we all? She seriously likes this notebook because the pages are all very makinis. I love it, too!

The following is not actually Yuri's study table. We have yet to buy one. Instead, that's my bedside table. I just removed my books, notepads, and planner, and made way for Yuri's new stuff:




Cute, isn't it? I told you we are excited. Now, I can't wait to buy Yuri a proper study table!
_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...