September 3, 2013

Gyro Bowl: The Bowl That Won't Spill (A Review)

A toddler-bowl that won't spill? Seems to good to be true, but let's see.

Early last month, I bought a harness for Yuri. Like most of my purchase, that order was made online - perfect for the work-at-home momma. While ordering online is very convenient, the downside is the shipping fee that I have to pay.

To make the most out of that shipping fee, I always end up ordering more than one item. Frankly, that's not a very wise financial move on my part, but I'd rather receive a large parcel than a small packet. I don't know why but I feel bad if the delivery-man has to go all the way to our house just to deliver a small package. Low EQ? Maybe! Anyway, before I digress further, to add to the harness, I also ended up buying Gyro Bowl.

Now, here's the test. I actually took the photos maybe 3 weeks ago? Yes, that long. Anyway, one day, I took a small pack of Oishi cereals (very cheap) to test the bowl:


Here it is. I bought Oishi Fruity Loops for the purpose of reviewing Gyro Bowl.

The Fruity Loops inside the bowl. The colorful rings look so pretty against blue and orange, don't you think? :-)

Okay, now, the test. Let's turn the bowl upside-down to see whether the cereals would spill or not!

1

2

3

4

5

Voila! Not one cereal went out of the bowl! Pretty cool, I must say. Take note that the turning-of-the-bowl wasn't a split-second thing. I had to take photos of each angle using a phone, so it was an excruciatingly slow process (chos). But seriously, regardless of the speed, the cereals will remain inside the bowl.

Of course, don't put sabaw inside the bowl. That would really spill no. Hahaha!


This bowl is a really nice contraption to have. It's not only a way to avoid messy spills during snack time but also a cool toy for baby - and mommy - to tinker with. Also, it's a great way to teach Physics - the bane of my existence!

Update:

Here's a nifty GIF I just created:


_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...