September 2, 2013

Yuri Meets Mickey and Other Random Stories

Hi! I'm in such a good mood today. You see, it's the beginning of the Fall Semester, which means one thing to the essay instructor in me: no more zero essays in queue!

In other words, hello income! Come to momma!

So before I get lost in the limbo of imagining money (I don't like that!), I want to share to you how we spent the weekend. I didn't get to go to the mall this week (which is a good thing), but we did get to attend a children's party. It's the birthday of our family friends' twins, whom we have known practically since they were babies.

The party was held in the subdivision next to ours, Priscila Estates, which is where they live now. The party was really fun; unfortunately, my camera gave up on me again. :-(

Like Yuri's First Birthday Party, the twin's party was of Mickey Mouse theme. I had a feeling we're going to see iti, and I was right! They had Mickey and Minnie in the flesh! Chos. Well, not really in the flesh, but you know what I mean haha.

Of course, we had to take photos. My mom used her phone to take photos of us, but my mom is not exactly the most camera-savvy mom in the world. In other words, the photos are blurred!!! Believe me, these are the most decent ones!






The only decent, non-blurred photo is the one with my mom in it. How fair can life get? Hahaha. Sayang because Yuri and I were wearing cute outfits pa naman. Good bye OOTD in the meanwhile! Please buy me a camera... huhuhu.

Anyway, we also met in the party my parent's inaanak sa kasal and their baby, who is a few months younger than Yuri. He was such a chubby baby and looked older than balingkinitang Yuri! The differences don't stop in the physical, too. He was quiet, reserved, well-mannered, gentle - well, everything Yuri isn't! Haha I love you, baby.

I remembered the differences this morning, which inspired me to take a baby personality test just for fun. Here are the results:




My son is totally choleric! Like me!

That's Yuri's personality test results, ha, not mine! Although I did laugh because it's really my personality that Yuri got. None talaga from his gentle, phlegmatic daddey! And I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing hahaha! I still love you, Yuri, no matter the personality.


_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...