September 14, 2013

New Sample Room Loot

It has been months since I've ordered something from Sample Room! To be honest, I abstained from ordering because nothing has really sparked my interest. I'm not much of a fan of makeup because I have nothing to wear them to. I can live on my Maybelline compact and Carmex lip balm. I'm more interested in "health" stuff, such as my C-Lium samples, but there's none in the recent months.

Until this month. Two weeks ago, I checked the website and saw that they are offering CarbTrim samples. Perfect for the construction worker in me! However, the samples were quickly sold out.

I checked the website again last week and, to my delight, I saw that the CarbTrim samples have been restocked! Yay!

Before the samples get sold out again, I quickly filled my cart with it and two more samples. Para sulit ang shipping fee. Haha! Anyway, here are what I got:


They were offering two boxes per order of CarbTrim. That means for the next two months, I should bring one when I eat outside. Challenge accepted! Aside from CarbTrim, I also got a sample of OraCare mouthwash and Zenutrients "healing" oil. Nothing interesting, to be honest. I just needed to add something to my cart for the coveted CarbTrim haha.


I also noticed that the bottles came in individual bubble wraps. There were none in all my old orders from Sample Room. Asenso? Chos. Joke lang. Peace.




I gave the mouthwash to my dad, who's a dental health buff. I'm keeping all the others. I think I can keep the Zenutrients oil in my purse for emergency. After all, it says in the SR website that it is used to "soothe away headaches, dizziness, coughs & colds." Hmmm, we'll see. As for the CarbTrim, they're all mine! I'm so excited to try 'em! :-)

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...