December 2, 2013

Dinner at Vikings

Warning: Photo overload ahead :-)

After months of its opening, I finally get to try Viking's! It was my mom's birthday last Saturday, and we were supposed to have a Saturday night dinner. However, the place was already fully booked, so we moved our reservation to Sunday night.

It's Monday morning now and I'm still too pooped to write! At least, it was morning when I began writing this post. That was before we had a poop accident here (Yuri's, of course) and I had to take a bath and found out I had to re-upload all the photos. Grrsssk.

Anyway I was sooo tired last night! We didn't even stay late, but mothers of toddlers would know. Since I'm still so tired, I'll let the photos and the captions do the talking:

Yuri's OOTD.  He was supposed to wear his long-sleeved Elmo shirt from my preloved loot here, but the weather last Sunday evening turned out to be hot and humid! You can even see the sun in the photos at home.
 Choosing which books to bring
 I just realized I was still wearing pambahay slippers here. Oops!
 Seated and waiting
 I'm happy to say Vikings has a lot of divider plates for toddlers and children! I found their plates cute. I wonder where they got it!
Munching on some "appetizers" while waiting for the others to finish "looting"
Potato chips, garlic sauce, cheesy lasagna
 Not my plate :P

 Still not my plate :P
 Mango crepe (not mine)
 My plate: Black calzone pizza, lasagna, beef kebab, chicken something, Calfornia maki, another kind of maki, and kani salad
 Not my plate again 
 Creme brulee with blueberries ata
 I loved these mantao!
 Siomai, hakaw, and beef on stick
Chocolate cake and marshmallows dipped in the chocolate fountain
 Hindi na-orient si father dearest
 Yuri eating udon and mantao

There were really a lot of food that it's overwhelming. I don't think anyone would be able to try all of the food in just one night. However, unfortunately, I didn't get to eat the night's worth. I didn't get to #eatlikeaViking because of this:
 Yuri running all over the place!
 Disturbing the staff
 Moving the wheelchair around
 Posing in front of the Christmas tree..
 And playing with the tree and the toys
 Looking at the charming belen with Dinda
 And, well, pole-dancing

It was a fun night filled with talking, laughing, and a lot of eating - at least for them! Anyway, I still had fun, though I'm planning to return another day without Yuri. Mark my words. Charot! 

How about you? How did you spend the first of December? OMG, Christmas na!

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...