April 24, 2014

Q&As for Pluto's Sake!

I heard there will be this some kind of blogging conference to be held in Pluto. How exciting, right?! Hahaha. Luckily, I got invited by Rea of Reality Bites, and to, well, qualify, I have to answer this note. Easy peasy, that's my favorite online thing to do!

1. Are you named after someone?

No, but my father really wanted a "Maan" for a daughter so they made up an actual name that would end up with it as a nickname. Thus, Marie Angeli.

2. When was the last time you cried?

Oh I don't remember. I'm pretty sure, though, that it must have been during a quiet time with the Lord since I haven't had a reason to cry lately! Praise God!

Oh wait now I remember. It was last week when I read about why blood and water came out from Jesus' side when He was pierced. I was bawling!

3. Do you have kiddos?

Yes, one! My Yuri Gabriel who just turned 2.
Big boy aqua shoes! Too excited to go to the beach, which keeps getting postponed. Sorry!
What happens when you're 2 and stuck at home on a summer day. (Thanks, Ninang Camille, for the super cute cloth dipes!)

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend to yourself?

I'm pretty sure I would since I have an amazing personality.

Okay, kidding aside, maybe I can tolerate my mood-swings because I, well, like giving gifts. Haha!

5. Do you have a guilty pleasure?


Hmm. Reading is a pleasure but I don't feel guilty of it, so it must be eating! I'm so tempted to eat the entire tub of avocado ice cream I made. Eek!

6. Do you like your handwriting?

Sometimes. I can create mean lettering styles when I was in high school and so used to holding the pen, but I rarely use it now so I'm not so sure!
Totally legit

7. What’s your favorite cereal?

I'd love to say "rolled oats" but the sad truth is I really like Honey Stars...

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?

When I see people from afar, it's the way they dress. When I see them up close, it's their teeth. Yes, not smile, but teeth. I just love straight teeth.

9. What is your eye color?

Blue. Okay, black.

10. Scary movie or happy endings?

Hands-down happy endings! Sad and depressing endings break my heart, and I haven't watched a horror film in a long time.

11. Favorite TV show?

Pwede shows? I don't watch TV often, but when I do, I watch these:

*All images are official show posters and grabbed from Google

12. Summer or Winter?

I'll assume this is "summer or rainy season." In that case, summer! I love rainy days but they always get me down summer allows me to do fun stuff.

13. Hugs or Kisses?

Hugs! From the back ala Dao Ming Si!

14. What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home?

Just Cebu huhu. What a loser. I'm looking forward to traveling once Yuri grows a little older, though!

15. Do you have any special talents?

Haha yes. I bite my nails all the time and their shape turns out perfect all the time. Made an expert through years of experience. Hahaha

16. Where were you born?

In the little island town of Aroroy, Masbate! I, thank you.

17. What are your hobbies?

Reading, writing, more reading, eating, making something in the kitchen and then eating it - I need to get a life.

18. Do you have any pets?

Nope. The last pet I owned was a puppy. That was when I was 5 years old. His name was Pocket Bell. If you understand the reference, you're old enough! :-P

19. Favorite movie?

Pwede movies?
And the Filipino film contenders...


*All images are official movie posters and grabbed from Google

Oh. Sorry. Was this not a question about John Lloyd?

Confession: There are actually more notable omissions here, like A Very Special Love, Catch Me I'm in Love, 'Til My Heartaches End... Hindi pa kasama ang earlier movies like Trip and Jologs. Goodness gracious, ang jologs ko nga. Hahaha!

20. What color is your car?

I have no car yet, but I'd like a red one. Or black.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up?

I wanted to be a lawyer when I was little, but I lost interest back in high school. Now I really want to be a SAHM and a full-time housewife. It's gonna be hard because, well, I need to get married first and I've never been without a job, but I'm holding on to the faith.

I know I'm supposed to say I'm finally done but the truth is I could answer mooore questions. I'm such a sucker for questionnaires. Here are the people I'm tagging-slash-inviting to the Pluto conference:

Maye of Momaye
Donna of Sound of Life (I'm counting on you to tag Ms. Jane hihihi)
Kristine of Mom Under Grace
Kate of Great Kate

And if you're interested in joining this imaginary bloggers' conference in Pluto, consider yourselves tagged by me and feel free to repost! :D

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...