May 22, 2014

It's Osteoporosis Awareness and Prevention Month!

May is Osteoporosis Awareness and Prevention Month! Did you know that?

I didn't, until I received a message in my inbox about it. It's such a shame because more awareness should generate about this common disease. But it's great that companies, like the American Recall Center, are working toward spreading awareness about this cause. They've created a graphic that outlines some facts and risk factors about the disease. For example, nearly 75% of all hip fractures occur in women!

Since this disease predominantly affects women, I thought I might share the graphic with you:



There’s more information on the disease at http://www.recallcenter.com/hip-replacement/.


_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...