July 16, 2014

Bits of Forgotten Sunshine!


I first got nominated for a Sunshine Award last year, when I got tagged by Donna. But I guess I'm really a sunshine-y person because three more ladies nominated me this year! Hahaha of course I'm kidding. Maybe.

Thanks to Aby of Swirls and Scribbles, Dewmaine of Momster Teacher, and Marie of Flower Duet!

Aby tagged me first way back in May, and then Dewmaine tagged me again. It wasn't until recently when Marie tagged me again when I remembered my utang post!

Anyway, because I've already done the process before, I won't anymore do the steps like post random facts about me, etc. You can just refer to my post last year; I've stayed the same naman eh hehe. One of the random facts about me was that I've had the same Smart number since 2007, and I still have that same number now! I just realized that I never change. I'm that steady.

So now, I'll only answer the three sets of questions the three beautiful ladies asked. Here they are:

Questions from Aby
  • Have you farted in a public place? Where and when was the recent incident?hihi
OMG! Hahahaha. Noooo! I swear; I'm such a "prim and proper" person that I would never attempt to do that in public. There have been a lot of times when I was almost dying of tummy ache, but I never gave up the fight. I didn't let the gas out! 
  • Who is your first love? 
Secret, baka kumalat ang chismis. Hahaha. Seriously, though, the people who need to know it already know it.
  • Can you reveal to us your hidden talent? What is it? 
Hmmm. I can work while breastfeeding? And my work entails speed-reading and typing a lot, ha. It's almost like a workout haha.

Oh, and I almost forgot. I can do mirror-writing, too!
  • If you could change something in our world, what will be it? 
If I could change something in the world, maybe it would be Adam and Eve's original sin.
  • If you will die within this day, what will you do? 
Ask people for forgiveness, tell people I love them, and be with my family and spend time with the Lord.
  • Where is your favorite place to hangout? 
No-brainer: the mall!
  • What are your pet peeves? 
People who are soooo negative! People who don't believe in themselves, in others (in me!), and worst of all, in God!
  • Have you watched The Amazing Spiderman 2? What is your verdict? 
I haven't watched that yet hehe.
  • If your love story will be adapted to be a movie, what will be the title? 
5 Years a Slave. Chos!!!
  • Have you met your true love? 
Yes and I'm with him. ;-)
  • If you are a guy, how will you pursue a lovely lady?
Maybe with my fascinating beauty and charm. Hahahaha I kid, I kid.

    Questions from Dewmaine
    • Where were you born?
    In the small town (as in) of Aroroy, Masbate
    • Who is your biggest influence?
    Aside from Jesus Christ, I look up to many people because as my life is multi-faceted, my role models are many, too. There are people I look up to because they are great homemakers; there are some I look up to because of how they handle finances; there are even women I look up to because of their fashion sense. Etcetera etcetera! 
    • Who is the last person you called?
    That would be my sister because she still wasn't home from volleyball practice.
    • If you could choose your nationality, what would it be?
    I would say still Filipino, but really, wouldn't it be great to be French for a day?
    • What is your specialty (cooking-wise)?
    Next question please! Hahahaha. 
    • What is your greatest fear?
    My greatest fear is to never be able to lead my loved ones to God.
    • When did you first tell yourself, “God is real!”
    I grew up knowing God, but the first time I really understood Him and felt Him in my life was June 2010.
    • What movie made you cry the most?
    It doesn't take much for me to cry, and there have been many movies where I cried. But the movie that still affects me even after so many years is Titanic. I don't know; the ending, where Rose seems to have died in her sleep and is reunited with all the souls who went down with the Titanic and be with Jack again is so so bittersweet. Plus Celine Dion's singing pa. Gaaaah!
    • Why do you blog?
    Because I seriously couldn't keep quiet. People close to me - family, friends, lover (hahaha) - know how I always have baon stories with me. If I don't blog, I'd burst!
    • Where is your refuge?
    In God's midst
    • What irritates you the most?
      Aside from negative people (see above), people who are superstitious.

      Questions from Marie
      • What's your favorite song?
      Hillsong's Everyday and Lead Me to the Cross (Okay, if you want a non-Christian song, maybe it would be Beneath Your Beautiful)
      • Do you have a role model? Who is it and why him/her
      Hehe this is almost the same as one question above. I have many role models because I look up to different people according to the different aspects of my life.
      • Favorite flower?
      Sunflower!
      • What makes you happy?
      Little things make me happy, but in this stage of my life, a day where my schedule is followed to the dot would make me blissful! Hahaha
      • What do you do to relax?
      I relax every night when my toddler is sleeping by reading and reading and reading.
      • What is your greatest achievement so far?
      Raising Yuri! I swear; it's the most difficult thing I had to do.
      • Do you believe in aliens? I personally think that the universe is big and that there are other beings out there, and that the mission to Mars is dangerous, because any way you look at it, I think "we" are invading Mars and I personally want NASA to stop that plan because it is really dangerous, we don't know yet if there are beings guarding Mars. What do you think about NASA's mission to put astronauts in Mars to live there?
      I really don't know. What I know is that if there were aliens, it should have been mentioned in the Bible.
      • How do you think we  can achieve world peace?
      I'm sorry; I will keep answering the questions from a Christian worldview hehe. I hope no one gets offended, but I seriously think the only way world peace could be achieved is if everyone from all nations come to the Lord Jesus Christ.
      • What makes you unique?
      My impeccable sense of humor. Hahaha. Seriously, though, maybe it's my kapal ng mukha. :-P
      • Describe your personality
      A friend of mine many many years ago called my "bubbly," and I think that description fits me because I'm almost always positive. I'm almost always talkative and loud, too, which can alienate other people, but that's never my intention, truly. I have a busy mind and my mouth just catches up!
      • Define sexy
      Confidence.



        _________________________________________________________________
        Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

        rss_bunny

        Or by entering your email here:
        Enter your email address:


        Delivered by FeedBurner

        You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
        Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...