August 23, 2014

If you have to marry your partner where you met them, where would that be?


I just saw this photo on my Facebook feed today and it caught my attention. I was like, thank goodness I don't have to do that because if I have to marry Job at the place where we met each other, it would be at the....

hospital.

Long story! Let's just say he and my brother (who did not know each other) met separate vehicular accidents almost at the same time. It sounds funny now, but I pray that never happens again! :D

Now, what about you? If you have to marry your partner where you met them, where would that be?


_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...