September 20, 2014

Del Monte Kitchenomics Calls All Cooking Divas from Davao, Cebu, and Manila!

I grew up knowing Del Monte, and by extension, Kitchenomics. Even though I rarely cook (I mean, I can cook if I try, and I think I have the palate; I just don't like fire), I love eating.

I also like reading, so much that when I was young, when I ran out of reading material (no Internet!), I'd leaf through my mother's recipe books. Occasionally, my "reading list" would include recipe cards from Del Monte Kitchenomics!

(This - and Masterchef - explains why I know a lot about food and cooking.)
Now, I know there are hundreds more of you who are truly passionate about cooking, and I have great news for you! You see, Del Monte Kitchenomics will be hosting a grand event on October 12. This is a reunion of Del Monte Kitchenomics members to celebrate their 30th anniversary. It will be held simultaneously in Manila, Cebu, and Davao.

Isn't that great? On October 12, 180 moms from all over the country - 80 from Manila, 50 from Cebu, and another 50 from Davao - will gather to cook up a Del Monte storm. There will be cooking stations where 365 recipes will be prepared for the cooking divas. It will take place in Market! Market!, Gaisano Grand Mactan, and NCCC Mall. So join us!
The highlight of the event is a big cooking activity; however, there are several more fun activities that everyone is invited to take part in, so don't hesitate to come. Bring your family along! Freebies, prizes, and a chance to try a lot of fun family activities await!
To register for the Cooking Activity, send your FULL NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, and MOBILE NUMBER via email or text to Ann Quiogue - annquiogue@gmail.com or 0915-8398582. Mention which leg you will be attending: Manila, Cebu, or Davao (I'll be here!).

I'll keep you posted about the event, so please check for updates. See you there!


_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...