December 27, 2014

Photo Story: What Christmas 2014 Was Like

Hello! How are you guys? I can't believe it's already the weekend after Christmas. Wasn't it just yesterday when we were scrambling for gifts for family and friends? Now, it's nearing New Year's Eve and we're gonna say goodbye to 2014! I'm not yet ready!

So, because I'm still in a Christmas mood (itis still Christmas, right?), as usual, in tradition of documenting my Christmases with Yuri (hopefully soon with Job!), here are photos to show how I spent my Christmas. I hope you could tell me about yours, too!

Christmas Decorations

I realize I don't have any photos of our outdoor decorations. Oh well!

Before Christmas
Yuri and I went on our second year of joining the village caroling. It's meant to raise funds for the raffle prizes for the village Christmas party. (Photo above is taken during a rehearsal.)

Christmas get-together with my friends:
 Photo by Christine Mata

At the Christmas party:
 
Mudra!
 
 We were not as lucky as last year because we didn't win any prize. But we still had a lot of fun. Looking forward to next year's party!

Christmas Food
Above are pre-Christmas pastries. We're conditioning our bodies for the real thing. Just kidding; we just love to eat.
 Sorry, blurry photo. Tradition: kakanin during Christmas Eve morning
I let my sister make her favorite mango float alone. The result is funny but still yummy haha.
 My favorite, dinuguan! #sorrynotsorry

We also had some other meat dish like ham and lechon, just so you wouldn't think matamis lahat ng kinain namin haha (save for the dinuguan and macaroni salad, of course).

Christmas Gifts
 
Yuri and my sister were (and are still) fighting over this pillow. #huh?


After Christmas
I have not regularly worked throughout the week. Hmm. 
Yuri's creation: Dinosaur truck

We had a simple, uneventful Christmas celebration and I pray to be able to glorify Christ not only on Christmas but also in every day of the year. May you be blessed and favored!


_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...