October 3, 2012

Thoughts on the first day of the Cyber Horror Law

Yesterday, I just reached an all-time high regarding the number of page visits in this blog. Thanks, guys! It makes me giddy to think that I may have more than 4 readers after all. Maybe 5.

Anyway, today's the day that the Cyber Crime Law would officially be implemented. Please sign the petition if you haven't yet. As for me? I won't let myself be affected by it. I didn't change my profile picture and I don't plan on doing so, because for me, changing my profile picture to black would mean I accepted the law. I would only accept RA 10175 after the necessary amendments. I'm only speaking for myself, though, and I laud the others on publicly voicing out their views.

Apparently, my friends in Facebook and over there in Twitter aren't affected, too, based on the number of posts praising the honorable Mr. Sotto. Don't you just love this man?

It's a good thing I'm pretty adept on using the language of sarcasm. It's not included in the bill, is it?

Again, I am against this law, particularly the libel clause inserted by Sotto. Please don't use the taxpayer's money for absurd laws. We have the RH Bill, the Freedom of Information Bill, and the Sin Tax bill still on hold. Should we wait for more mothers to die before the RH bill gets passed? Should we wait until we die of smoking and drinking before the Sin Tax bill gets passed? What should we do with all the corrupt officials before the Freedom of Information bill gets passed? Oops, I may be charged with libel for that statement.

Ninoy Aquino must be turning in his grave right now. Good job, PNoy!

PS: Here's another petition shared to me by George.


If you're against politicians who are anti-democracy and anti-Filipino, you know what to do!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...