November 2, 2012

Home at last!

It's the Dead's Day today, but my blog isn't celebrating it - because it's not dead yet! I know I haven't blogged for almost a week now, and the last blog I wrote was a short one the night before we left for Cebu. Well, I meant to write about our short vacation in the Queen City of the South for every night we were at the hotel, but unfortunately, it was just sooo tiring.

Sorry!

We actually just arrived back in Davao yesterday afternoon, so I could have caught up on some blogging, but all of us, baby included, just ate a late lunch and immediately fell asleep afterwards. Today, I will surely post some entries on the day-by-day experiences we've had in Cebu. I'm just going to upload the 400 or so pictures we have taken for five days.

See you later! :D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...