October 27, 2012

See you tomorrow, Cebu!

Right now, I'm the only one awake in the house, in spite of our early flight tomorrow. There are two things that I need to explain. First, I can't sleep without finishing MMK. It's the Halloween episode, and as with every year, I can't miss it.

Second, I'm still waiting for my nails to dry.

I painted my toenails dark blue for my feet to become presentable. I'm already anticipating the tons of pictures to be taken for the next five days, so I tried my best to not at least become an eyesore. I would have taken a picture of my toenails, but I'm not too keen on fetching my camera outside the room. Where it is dark. Wooooo.

Seriously, I'm excited to go to Cebu tomorrow, and I have a handful of reasons.

1 - It's my first time to travel with Y, and if you're a mother, you'd understand how terribly exciting it is to pack baby clothes and stuff.

2 - The next five days will be purely vacation. It's not like other trips where I have to do some stuff for work or for school. Well, my trip to Surigao with J last year wasn't work or school-related, too, but the whole time I was there, I kept on thinking what would happen if my mom calls. This time, I don't have to do or worry about anything at all.

3 - It's my first time to see our relatives from Cebu. I grew up only with my mother, father, and siblings, so I virtually don't know anyone from the extended family. Please wish me luck on explaining where Y came from. Hahaha!

PS: I was supposed to take pictures of Y's things for the trip, but I got sidetracked, sooo...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...