December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012 - Gift opening

It's my first Christmas as a mom (well, not counting pregnancy, of course) and it's Y's first Christmas! As expected, the season revolved around him. I was wondering what kinds of gifts to give and how we would eat Noche Buena, knowing that he's fast asleep at 12mn, for months already! Well, he didn't appreciate the season yet, and he slept through Noche Buena, but this Christmas is still very special.

As I mentioned before, we decided to give him clothes for Christmas, as he has outgrown most of his "panlakad" clothes already. On an unrelated note, I'm thinking of having a garage sale. We donated some of his newborn clothes, but his onesies are still very usable. Of course, the daddy wants to reserve the clothes for the next baby. As if!

Knowing that Y sleeps at 8pm, we decided to open our gifts just after dinner. We laid down Y's playmat beside our little Christmas tree and got to business!

Our Christmas corner - before the mayhem
Christmas afternoon - Y can't wait to open his gifts!
San kaya akin jan?
Alright, are you ready, baby?
Mukha naman kaming masaya no? LOL
Woah, clothes!
Y, scratching his head, trying to comprehend what's happening
Opening the grandparents' gift
Me, all-smiles, with my new organizer, and Y looking smug. Look at all the wrappers beside me!
Checking out the gifts and not minding the mess around us
Y toying with my sister's headband
After the rather messy opening of gifts ceremony, Y and I went upstairs to sleep. Well, it was only Y who slept. I spent the night talking to J hehe. At 11pm, I went downstairs with a sleeping baby in my arms to eat Noche Buena. :-)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...