March 28, 2013

I Want to be Part of Sample Room's Blogger Circle!


because of five huge reasons:

1. I am impressed with the quality of Sample Room's service.


I have only been able to order twice from Sample Room. That's not a substantial number, but I can attest that both experiences were pleasant. I did not encounter any difficulty in ordering samples because of these reasons:

a. Sample Room's website is easy to navigate. (And cute, too!) It doesn't take a genius to figure out where the samples are, how many are still available, and how you can avail of them. Also, it's not really difficult to know where to write reviews and how to submit them. No sweat!

b. The Sample Room team is easily reachable via social media. They have active accounts on Facebook, Twitter (even Instagram). Because of this, you can easily air out your concerns and receive an answer soon.

c. Samples come from reputable companies and almost all of them are full-sized! They offer free samples from companies like Celeteque, Nivea, Kiehl's, and Shiseido. Isn't that cool?

Sample Room, Celeteque, C-Lium, Moringga, Papaya Soap, Leyende
These are the products I have gotten so far from Sample Room. Almost all of them are full-sized!

2. I want to take blogging to the next level.

I'm starting to get very serious in blogging, and I want to get to know other bloggers, too, for educational and  inspirational purposes. This is why I join blogger groups like BC Bloggers. Seeing Sample Room's call for a Blogger Circle sounds very appealing because I'm sure I'll get to know even more bloggers. Also, I know it is a great venue to expose my humble blog to more people. It's a win-win situation. :-)

3. I write well.


This isn't bragging. I am a writer and editor by profession, so it is a requirement for me to write well. I plan my blog posts in advance and am careful to write them in a way that is fitting for a casual, personal blog. I do not promise zero grammatical mistakes (only because that would be boring to read), but I promise meaningful blog posts and not just plain blabber. So pick me!

4. I'm not a beauty blogger.


I'm not sure, but I have this feeling that almost every blogger who wants to be part of the coveted Blogger Circle are beauty bloggers mainly because Sample Room mostly offers beauty products. While I am in love with their selection of products, I do notice that there are some categories of products that don't necessarily fall under beauty, like health and lifestyle. I like beauty products, but I'm also interested in other products.

As a blogger who blogs about home and lifestyle and as a consumer interested in health and lifestyle products, I'm pretty sure I can offer a different perspective.

PS: I also have an ulterior motive. I want to be the first to know if ever they decide to offer baby products!

5. Seriously, who doesn't want exclusive stuff and activities?

This is the most self-serving among all my reasons. I mean, let's be honest! If you have a chance to join an exclusive group with exclusive dibs on products and freebies, won't you jump at that chance? I'm sure I won't! Sample Room's Blogger Circle offers these perks:

a. Free samples from time to time
b. Be the first to know about up and coming launches (baby products!) #fingerscrossed
c. Exclusive activities and discussions
d. Special gift!
e. A feature in the Blogger Circle page

Who's crazy enough to pass on these great opportunities? Again, I'm not!

To sum it up, I want to be part of the Sample Room's Blogger Circle because I love the company and I would love to be exclusively connected to it. I also know that I am a good blogger and that I can offer a fresh new perspective on the products. I really hope they pick me! :-)

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the elegant chair below:


Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...