July 3, 2013

In Love With Mornings

It's a quarter before 12nn right now, but I'm sneaking in a little blog post while my Y is still having his morning nap. We're supposed to have lunch already, but Y is still asleep. Actually, both Y and his yaya, Honey, are still sleeping hehe.

Y always takes a nap around 9-9:30 in the morning and wakes up at around 11-11:30. However, I think the little boy had sugar rush earlier (just kidding, of course - he was just hyperactive :P) and got to sleep at already 10:30. Much to Honey's chagrin haha!

While waiting for them to wake up, I looked at the photos in my phone to see what's worth blogging. What I noticed is that I have a lot of morning photos! This is something motherhood-brought because two years ago, I wouldn't be what you would call a morning person. From high school to college, I was a night owl. I slept at 2 in the morning and woke up at around lunch time.

Now that I'm a mom, I wake up at around 5-6 to a sleeping Y. I find myself loving mornings now. In fact, mornings are now my favorite part of the day! These photos will explain why:

Zzzzz...
Zzzzz...
View from the top (chos): Peace and tranquility

There are also lots of birds where we are, so you wake up to the sound of twitter, literally.
And if the weather is right, we take a little walk in our very little bonsai "garden."
But if I'm lucky, I wake up to this kind of weather:

Steady, gloomy rain is love!

Not the kind with thunder, lightning, floods, and brownouts please!

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...